Get busy with our application form.
Things to consider before applying for a FUSION position:
- You must have a degree or diploma which matches the criteria of the position being advertised by the company.
- In some cases you may be required to have relevant previous experience in industry.
- Check each company’s essential and desirable criteria which are detailed in each company’s job specification.
- Check out our FAQ section
What happens next?
Once you have sent your application form, a confirmation message will appear on screen to indicate that the application has been successfully sent. If you do not receive this please contact 00 353 1 645 1500.
Completed applications are shortlisted and judged by an experienced panel and successful applicants are invited for interview. This can take up to 3 weeks after the closing date .
You will be notified of your application outcome by email so please ensure this is on your application form. If you have not heard from us 3 weeks from the application closing date you can contact us on 00 353 1 645 1500.
Who are we looking for?
If you have any of the qualities listed below then you should apply now!
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work with information
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing
- Ability to self motivate
- Open minded and flexible in relation to type of work assigned to them
- A genuine interest in either software or hardware engineering and enthusiasm to learn and apply new technical skills.
- Good Communication Skills
- The ability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions to problem
- Drive – ability to succeed and meet challenges