Things to consider before applying for an Acumen position:
- You can apply for one or more positions but you must note this in the relevant section on the application form
- You must have a degree or diploma which matches the criteria of the position being advertised by the company/ companies.
- In some cases you may be required to have relevant previous experience in industry.
- Check each company’s essential and desirable criteria which are detailed in each company’s job specification
- Check out our FAQ section
- You can contact us via email (link to firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone +353 1 8839261 at any stage should you have any queries or problems with the form.
What happens next?
- Once you have completed and submitted the online application form you should receive an automated response confirming receipt of your application.
- Completed applications will be shortlisted and appraised by an experienced panel within approximately 3 weeks of receipt of application and successful applicants will be invited to an assessment day in June.
- Those successful at assessment day will be matched with the appropriate SME and subjected to a final interview round by the company – normally July/August.
Who are we looking for?
If you have any of the qualities listed below then you should apply now!
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Eager to contribute and to work as part of a team
- Driven and self motivated
- Open minded and flexible in relation to type of work assigned to them
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- True leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when necessary
Get busy with our application form.